Finishing Touches on Anovos ANH Hero Build

Hey guys, I've finally completed my kit and was hoping for a few pointers regarding mods/fixes. I'm pretty happy overall with how it looks but I'm encountering issues with the shoulder bells and bicep armor. Looking at other pictures of people's armor, I like the look for the shoulder bells hugging the bicep armor pieces. The problem with my armor though is that the bicep pieces can't fit properly inside the shoulder bells which leads to the shoulders rising up and "floating" off of my arm.

Would shaving down the return edge of my shoulder bells fix this problem and is that allowed for Hero builds? I'm not aiming for Centurion approval so I'm open to all ideas. Thanks guys! I look forward to trooping soon. 

post-27148-0-12951600-1464502990_thumb.jpg

post-27148-0-92962900-1464502994_thumb.jpg

That not a ANH hero build you mean a Stunt build, your bicep parts are way too big, trim them down to fight tighter around your biceps, and its best to glue the shoulder strap on chest, there' s many adjustment still to be made on your costume.

Good luck!

Edited by ABS80

That not a ANH hero build you mean a Stunt build, your bicep parts are wat too big, trim them down to fight tighter around your biceps, and its best to glue the shoulder strap on chest, there' s many adjustment still to be made on your costume.

Good luck!

Ah whoops, got em mixed up. I'll try to figure out the biceps, right now they fit kinda tightly. I'm also in the process of gluing down the shoulder straps, temporarily configured em like so just for the time being. Thanks for the response! 

You may want to consider warming the shoulder bells and stretching them a bit over the biceps to get a better fit.  Exercise caution with heat since you can end up with deformation.

no need to heat and modify the shoulder bells, the problem are the biceps which are too big.

I don't think making the biceps smaller would work. If I resize them, they'd get smaller along the x axis but my problem is with how wide it is in relation to the z axis. 

post-27148-0-33417200-1464591537_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Both the biceps and forearms are too big. Did you trim them down at all or just trim to the cut line and attach them together?