RS Commissions...

Nice!! Mine is the 25th. Switched it up from Stormy to Sandy!

"Open the blast doors! Open the blast doors!!"

Only problem with the sandy is it takes a week longer to build due to the weathering... an extra week for me would make me cry...

that's no moon, Kim Kardashian is bending over again...

Only problem with the sandy is it takes a week longer to build due to the weathering... an extra week for me would make me cry...

Yeah. They told me that when I switched it up but the end result is gonna be awesome! I've waited my whole life to be a Stormtrooper!!... what's one more week ;)

Yeah. They told me that when I switched it up but the end result is gonna be awesome! I've waited my whole life to be a Stormtrooper!!... what's one more week ;)

A week is 604800 seconds, over half a million more than I want to sit twiddling my thumbs

I've just been keeping myself busy getting all the extras I will need when my armor arrives

Me too, I think I have enough accessories for 2 kits lol...

I've got a huge hardigg ex military case,

2 aker's (12w & 16w),

4 fans,

various helmet bags (I'm a biker)

an icomm,

a full complete doopy,

a real sterling & all the bits for a conversion (2 parts in shipping)

and a romfx coming in the next batch (early June)

oh and a stereo hearing system..

Think that's it lol...

Edited by AWOL
  • Like 1

Remember Kev , real stirlings are a no no for public events , the U.K. Garrison sensibly doesn't allow them . Great for the display cabinet however .

Yeah I know that, not only do I have the doopy but I'll get an rs one with my commission...

Was gonna order the Doopys pipe kit this morning, but as usual, another required part was out of stock, which would push up delivery costs ***Sigh***

Was gonna order the Doopys pipe kit this morning, but as usual, another required part was out of stock, which would push up delivery costs ***Sigh***

What part was out of stock? I'm sure you could get the rest and make that bit yourself...

Got my Aker, Icomm, bucket fans & bag. Still need to get my storage. Many troops suggest the 37 inch Husky... think I might go with that or the 50 gal husky.

I'm not sure if i should buy an icomm. Don't exactly know about shipping costs to germany... don't want to pay that much for the shipping..

I'm not sure if i should buy an icomm. Don't exactly know about shipping costs to germany... don't want to pay that much for the shipping..

Have a word with ukswrath, I bought mine from him with MUCH cheaper shipping, took exactly 2 weeks to arrive...

• Like 1

What part was out of stock? I'm sure you could get the rest and make that bit yourself...

Yeh, gave in and ordered the pipe kit and a couple of scopes (two, so I can experiment :D)

Yeh, gave in and ordered the pipe kit and a couple of scopes (two, so I can experiment :D)

Your gunna need t-tracks, a counter and power cylinders as they don't come with that kit... power cylinder wise I've probably got spare most of the bits you'll need to make an accurate set...

Your gunna need t-tracks, a counter and power cylinders as they don't come with that kit... power cylinder wise I've probably got spare most of the bits you'll need to make an accurate set...

Yeh, ordered T-Tracks, too. That'd be cool if you could have a rummage and let me know how much they'd be. Otherwise, i'm sure I could make some up :)

Yeh, ordered T-Tracks, too. That'd be cool if you could have a rummage and let me know how much they'd be. Otherwise, i'm sure I could make some up :)

I'm sure you could but as I have too much of pretty much everything I'll send you them or they'd just sit going to waste...

I've got spare ally bar for the main cylinders, spare fuses for the caps, the right size bolts and nuts, resistors, ally plate for the base and some old capacitors... capacitors I'll let you have are the right length but the diameter is just over a mill too big, won't notice that when it's built though...

I'm sure you could but as I have too much of pretty much everything I'll send you them or they'd just sit going to waste...

I've got spare ally bar for the main cylinders, spare fuses for the caps, the right size bolts and nuts, resistors, ally plate for the base and some old capacitors... capacitors I'll let you have are the right length but the diameter is just over a mill too big, won't notice that when it's built though...

Sounds fab, mate! :)