Chest and ab plate not fitting

Need some advice! I have an ANOVOS TK kit and I am in the assembly process. I am 6'3" and when I put the chest plate and the ab plate on for sizing there is a 3 to 4" inch gap between the two. I have the ab plate with the cod piece up tight. This is my first build and not sure what my options are if any. Please help!

You could also just wear the chest piece a bit lower such that you have a slight overlap (maybe 1 inch?) between the ab and chest as you are standing upright. It means you'll have extra room at the neck, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

• Like 1

I had a similar issue with my AP kit my chest size was not helping, with the bridges at where they are supposed to be for centurion i needed another 4 inches to close the gap from the back piece and the kidney piece. I had completed the chest and the ab spacing first. I was going to build custom bridges but decided not to as i wasn't sure about centurion approval because the bridges would have been 4-6 inches longer than the standard 10..

Adding a piece of plastic in between was also an option.. Hope you solve your issue.

Edited by chwillis

A photo is worth a thousand words. Post one and someone will be able to help you correct this. I'm 6'2" and mine fit right so unless you have a extra long torso it's likely a placement of parts issue. Standing by for photos.