Are there any Disney E-11 Conversion Kits?

3mandos

So I recently got the Disney E-11 and wanted to make it a little more accurate but all I could find was information on the Hasbro blasters.

Are there Conversion Kits available for the Disney blaster? Or are the sizes the same that a Hasbro kit would work as well?

Also... if that is the case, are there any other suppliers than Droopydoos? They seem to be out of stock on a lot of items (guess it's because of everyone like me getting their Anovos armor in the mail).

Hi Brian,

Doopy Doo's offers a resin kit to upgrade the Hasbro blaster and here you can see how that works on the Disney blaster: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35081-tk-jays-disneydoos-e-11-build/

Regarding being out of stock: you can leave your email address to get notified when the item is available again. But you have to be quick then...

Hope this helps :)

• Like 1

They absolutely fit, most parts are perfect but you have to get a little creative with the counter/battery area since you may need to replace them eventually. It's a fun project, I recommend getting both the doopy Hasbro kit and either the doopy pipe completion kit or parts from shapeways.com to have everything you need