Armor: ✅ Boots: ✅ E-11: Uh...help please

Hello All!<br><br>

Just got my armor from ANOVOS this weekend and I'm very excited to start building it! Found some boots online at Amazon that will pass lvl 1 certification ( all I want...for now), and finally I'm looking into buying/building an E-11. <br><br>

Searched pretty hard through the forms and can't find anything recent about E-11s so I could really use some help getting pointed in the right direction. I know you can go the classic DD conversion route but DD has been sold out for almost 4 months so I'm feeling like that's no longer an option. Also building from scratch is pretty intimidating for me as I know I got a few weeks of work ahead of me on the armor but very open to advice on what other options might be left for me!<br><br>

ELK

Dday's E-11 kit is highly recommended. The price is higher than the DD kit but as a far as accuracy, it is he best out there. He offers an aluminum pre drilled pipe and all parts cast in black resin. Check out his sales thread , Phoneix Props E-11. TJay also is currently posting his build of a Phoenix prop e-11 and you can see how nice the detail is and the many options to add if you want. <br><br>

The hyperfirm e-11 is a great choice too if you want to have a blaster ready in hand. Non-breakable.

• Like 1