I need help getting started on my Anovos kit. First build. Jacksonville Fl

obizonkenobi

I just received my Anovos stormtrooper kit and it is very intimidating. Not sure how to begin. I want to make it to centurion level and I know I can't do that if I follow Anovos' instructions. I have heard of build parties.How can I find out if there is a build party in the Jacksonville Fl area? Thanks in advance.

Have you signed up on your local forum? Florida Garrison is here http://www.fl501st.com/boards/

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I just got my Commander approved using an Anovos kit. I've got most of how I did it in my build thread. I don't think that you can get a Commander up to Centurion with the Anovos kit but that's just my opinion.

A really great place to start would be the build threads. A lot of people visually map out their process of how they build their kids.Ukswrath has a great thread that can help you as you progressed too, it's a really great reference.

- The First Cut is the hardest, but once you get started it's much easier from there.

- take your time. It's better to take your time then too cut something wrong. Just like cutting hair, it's easier to take a little bit off then to try to put a lot back on.

- get together with your local Garrison members. You'll find out about armor parties, which are Super beneficial. While you're there you can have people critique and help steer you down the right Road.

- binge watching Netflix while tripping armor is how I got through it so quickly.

Just relax, do some reading, and let out begin!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Have you signed up on your local forum? Florida Garrison is here http://www.fl501st.com/boards/

Yes. Yes. To hodes you listen. Sign up on your local garrison. I was part of a few armor parties before I finished my build.