Noobie question: Hero, Stunt, etc...

Hi guys.  As I endeavor to learn more about trooping and building my first kit, I'm seeing some jargon with which I'm not familiar... and thus far haven't been able to figure out on my own.

What is 'hero' armor and 'stunt' armor?  (there may be a few different types out there too, but those are the ones I'm remembering).

Sorry if it's a noob question.  But, I've done pretty well with all the acronyms.  But, I haven't figured these out.  Thanks!

If you reference the 501st site, you can see the differences, and don't be sorry, that's what this forum and its members are here for.  :duim:

http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL

Edited by spyder560

Hi the main difference between the two is the number of teeth in the frown the hero only has 3 each side, the bumps on the ears hero three stunt four and the hero has four rivets holding the holster stunt has two. Think that's it.

SCRATCH THIS QUESTION: I just saw on the 501st board that both have costume library entries... so I answered my own question.  Thanks anyway!

OK... thanks, this all helps a ton!  Would both or either still be considered for 501st certification?

Edited by yooper419