ANOVOS OT TK - Scott's build log

Feel free to ask questions, but it might be easier (and faster) for you to just google stuff that isn't necessarily specific to stormtroopers (like plastidip). And if it is about TK stuff, try including "whitearmor.net" in your query (this site's search function doesn't work). Then make a post if you can't find the answer. I've never used plastidip myself or else I'd tell you what to do :) Trimming begins tomorrow morning! Exciting business!

... (this site's search function doesn't work) ...

Actually it does, since the server move a month or so back. In fact, it works really, really well. :) I've found some amazing things using it recently. BTW, never thanked Mathias. THANK YOU! The search function does now indeed rock. :)

Also, should I wait to Plasti Dip it before, or after I fix the ears? If I can do it afterwards, then I can put it on the backburner and it can be something that I "tidy up" after I get my 501st approval (one of the many projects I would like to do with my bucket, along with fan, sound, etc.). But I don't want to get too far in if I need to do that "first". Thanks again.

Ears sit differently after touch ups, but light sanding should be fine, especially if you keep checking the fit every few seconds. Probably easier to paint/coat it when it's disassembled, then get your pads and electronics in there after. <br><br>

So far I've only trimmed my forearms. I tried using tin shears and found them to be total overkill for this particular kit. I'll certainly use them for the straight cuts on my 2mm ATA though. Lexan scissors are more than sufficient for ANOVOS and gave me clean cuts, even using straight ones for the curves since the plastic is so flexible. A few photos incoming, nothing too exceptional tho :)