Ammo belt cap covers question for 501st approval

Hi I have a question on the ammo belt cap covers, I bought a set of AM armor of a member of the 501st and after lots of armor modifications and re-strapping I'm almost done. I've got down to the belt and the covers that came with it are the bottom 3 in the photo below, but it also came with 2 extra ones as well which seem more accurate to what the majority of people use but I'm short 1 to use those.

Question is will the bottom 3 covers be approved by 501st standards? If not where can I get get a 3rd cover 

--------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

although for approval the rivet covers (as these are known as) are not looked at too carefully, stick with the ones on top. They are more like the ones in the film. However, sand down the profile of the square area. The originals were just small, coin sized disks that were vacuformed over so the the surrounding flat, square area was just the thickness of the plastic sheet being formed.

• Like 2

You can make a third by using some scrap plastic from your build. Just cut it into a square shape of the correct size, heat it up so that it's soft, and use a disc of the needed size to press an indentation in it.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

You can make a third by using some scrap plastic from your build. Just cut it into a square shape of the correct size, heat it up so that it's soft, and use a disc of the needed size to press an indentation in it.

what's the best way to heat up the plastic for this?  and also by chance, you know if there's any documentation out there that would have the diameter of the circle?  I can measure the it on my Anovos belt but was curious...thanks!