Which size TKBoots?

Hi there,<br>

I need your help. Knowing a lot of you troop in TKBoots, there can't be no better source than here.<br>

I have a normal foot width and size 7US fit perfectly, when putting on my adidas or puma sneakers.<br>

Should I go for the same size or rather choose the larger size 8?

Edited by TK-71715

TKBoots are true to size. If you normally wear a size 7 shoe, go with size 7.

The only downside is that they can be uncomfortable to stand around in for long periods of time. Gel insoles can help with that. So if you plan on using gel insoles, then go up a size.

Hi! I just received a pair of US10. It's equivalent to our Australian/UK 9. The fit is good. Plenty of room in the toe but, as expressed by TK Boots, they are narrow. I have absolutely no doubt they will stretch. A great boot and impressive quality.

If your foot is narrow you should be good. These are narrow side to side. A little difficult to get on but once on really quite comfortable. <br><br>

I wore a size 10 1/2 and ordered a 11 and it is perfect. But thankfully I have a narrow foot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great to hear. I was thinking of upgrading to tkboots and came here first to see if there were recent orders by troops and what they thought of them.

And it was only a month from your first post to you getting the boots. Bonus!

I think tkboots it is.

• Like 1

I would say if you're a 7 and don't need any stretching...stay with a 7.  I have a pair from a run in February, and I'm a 10 1/2.  I ordered an 11 and while an 11 1/2 would be perfect....I'm happy with how they fit.  Most importantly, my feet are really wide (and the boots run slightly narrow) but after wearing them with thick socks, they've stretched out comfortably to fit my feet.  I may take them to a cobbler and see if they can be stretched just a little more.