Help with storm trooper costume

No problem at all sir, glad to help. As for the lack of response, I'd just give it a couple more days before trying again. It can sometimes take that long, speaking from experience. You'll get your reply - whomever you're trying to reach is more than likely just busy at the moment. :)

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Mike the other reason I was asking about the mic was the second one does include a mic in the helment I think

I would hold off on buying a separate mic then. The I Comm might still be cool to have though. Not sure how it would hook up with whatever setup is included with your helmet, but that's a question better directed to the seller of that helmet.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Hi!  My name is Dave and I am a member of the Rebel Legion with the Mountain Base out of Colorado.  We frequently troop with the Mountain Garrison.  I am actually working on a TK right now and my daughter is working on a Tusken build.  I would encourage you to go to the Mountain Garrison website and sign up for the forums there!  There is a meet and greet coming up in January as well as an armor party.  These are GREAT events that you can attend even if you aren't a 501st member!  So you can meet people who are members, see armor up close, get help with building your armor and all kinds of GREAT resources and new friendships!

Check out their board at www.mg501.com/forum/ you don't have to be a member to sign up.  Introduce yourself there and then come out to the meet and greet and the armor party.  It's a great way to get some hands on experience and some in person help.  You'll find that everyone there is just as cool as all these fine folks that have been helping you so far!

I'm bobafret on that board.  Hope to see you soon!

• Like 2

Thanks for the info I just hope I'm not too late for the meet and greet and I'm buying my armor today ^.^ from one of your vendors I posted who above. I am so excited but gonna need help on the other parts so ty

Edited by blackdeath
  • Like 2

The meet and greet is this coming Saturday January 16th - check out the board I referred you to and introduce yourself in "The Cantina" section - the info on the meet and greet is on a post there.  See you around!