Anovos TK

So I was told that anovos has started to ship the stormtrooper to some people that pre order back in February. Any news on how good it is??? I have been waiting for my Brown Box for over 8months and I don't want to be disappointed.

Like a kid waiting for a special Xmas gift and the day comes and the toys is broken IT WILL KILL ME......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This is from their website.

----------

So if you have been waiting for eight months you should be getting it soon. And the quality of the kit... I can't say, as I have not seen it in person, not sure if anyone has (I could be wrong). And they do send out updates, I'm pretty sure you get them, but in case you don't here is the link.

-------------

I sure hope they start sending them out, I'm in the same boat as you! :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

So I was told that anovos has started to ship the stormtrooper to some people that pre order back in February. Any news on how good it is??? I have been waiting for my Brown Box for over 8months and I don't want to be disappointed.

Like a kid waiting for a special Xmas gift and the day comes and the toys is broken IT WILL KILL ME......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm pretty certain the first Stormtrooper kite were offered at Star Wars Celebration in April 16-19. I don't believe anyone had the opportunity to buy in February.

Everyone is watching for the first shipping emails. If there was one delivered everybody on the forums would be buzzing about it.

The last message from Anovos was that the December Newsletter is awaiting approval from Disney before it can be distributed.

• Like 1