all right here we go!!!!

i have been do some research and have already reacived alot of great info from you guys,thanks..but my quest goes on in finding the right kit first,,,Mr. Boozle had some great info on the RT Kits, now i wanna know what you guys think,,i am a big dude so i dont want to be stuck in a small kit, so i need to know as much info as possible on the difference between the FX and RT Kits, like i said i will be going Sandy and also go for MEPD, so want to do it right the first time,,,, to me the RT kits look way bigger from some pics i have seen on the forum ,, tell me what you guys think ,,......darkhammer out....

i have been do some research and have already reacived alot of great info from you guys,thanks..but my quest goes on in finding the right kit first,,,Mr. Boozle had some great info on the RT Kits, now i wanna know what you guys think,,i am a big dude so i dont want to be stuck in a small kit, so i need to know as much info as possible on the difference between the FX and RT Kits, like i said i will be going Sandy and also go for MEPD, so want to do it right the first time,,,, to me the RT kits look way bigger from some pics i have seen on the forum ,, tell me what you guys think ,,......darkhammer out....

For what it’s worth, I would go with the entire RT-Mod kit. I too have a full RT set up and love it. It looks more accurate and the helmet is top notch (symmetrical) lots of people upgrade their FX lid to RT. The ab front and back will require less or no shimming to close the gap for elite ANH look. If you subtract the cost of the helmet there really isn't much cost difference between the FX and RT, just my 2 cents

• 4 months later...
im 6'1 and 200 lbs and the FX kit is awesome, not so much movie accurate but can be altered to look so, no shimming required unless your a bigger person

yeah i went with the FX with a RT lid..i should have saved my money and went RT all the way,but that will be the next big step.. B)

cheers

dan