Help with information....Anyone with a FO TK outfit!

imperial al

Just thought I would throw this out on here see if anyone can help!!

I am starting to try and put together a build for a new FO snow trooper outfit from scratch smiley-shocked003.gif , looking at the costume reference material on the Blizzard Force forum and I was lucky enough to see it first hand at SWCC this year, I note that there are parts common to the FO TK and the FO snow trooper, these being the shoulder bells, the forearm pieces and the belt.

If any of you guys that have the FO TK outfit and could help out with some detail pics and dimensions etc for these parts that would really help when I'm making up these pieces for my outfit.

Just PM me and we can work out the best form of communication, thanks in advance for your time

Alan​

Hey Alan. Don't know if this helps. But We do have the shoulder bells, cod piece, and forearms aval. Please contact me for more info.

Hi TK-Sonic,

Thanks for letting me know, much appreciated

Could I please ask you to PM me some further details if possible, such as what they are made of, your prices and maybe a few pics? May mean I have a little less sculpting to do !!

Edited by imperial al