Accidently drilled through while countersinking

A little ABS paste will fix this. Get a glass jar and add some abs scraps and add some acetone. Mix with a craft stick and let it sit for a little bit until it turns into a almost creamy texture. Apply that where you need it and let it sit overnight. 

• Like 1

actually just glue in a plastic square behind and it will sit fine.  No ABS paste... no fuss.  easy. done.

BTW I never countersink my ear screws... it's not the way it was done on set, so I don't do it.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

actually just glue in a plastic square behind and it will sit fine.  No ABS paste... no fuss.  easy. done.

BTW I never countersink my ear screws... it's not the way it was done on set, so I don't do it.

yeah, be careful with plastic sludge. It's a great tool but won't work well in this application.

I did the same with my ears. Would this method also help fix taking off too much of an ear? There's missing spots that I'd like to fill up. I took off a bit too much. Nothing drastic though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABS sludge is a little runny, kind of like ranch dressing.  You'll need some sort of backing material to sludge over and probably need some sanding as well.  Scrap ABS glued in from behind works really well for this.