Trooper needs our help

TK's...I'm calling on you for your help. About a month ago there was a post on the main boards about a "Tampa Bay Lightning" TK. (http://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=88589&p=1112870&hilit=Lightning#p1112870) The team was looking for the wearer and we ended up connecting them. Come to find out the trooper (Shonna) was in the hospital with kidney failure and not doing well.

We recently invited her and her family to our armor party as her kit was in need of repairs. The squad presented her with a plaque making her an honorary ambassador of the Tampa Bay Squad. She was honored but stayed in her suit way too long and had to be helped to the car. After looking over her suit, she needs a few replacement parts. I'm hoping someone out there may have spares that they would be willing to donate to this awesome trooper.

The biggest item needed is a cod piece. Hers is ductaped on and pretty damaged. Also needed is a knee ammo belt and sniper plate. If anyone can help she would be forever grateful!

post-16939-0-44210200-1448322609_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Great cause, Ken. I'll donate a spare TK knee and two inner/outter drop boxes since I'm a TD. If anyone can swing some spare biceps too, that'd be cool too. Not *as* critical, but they've been abused and are velcroed on vs. a cover strip.

Edited by thederek
  • Like 1

I have a spare AM ab, Ken, which she (or I) can cut up and use  as needed.  Also have a back and chest piece available if she needs it, (no charge).  Just let me know the best way to get it to this courageous young lady. 

Edited by justjoseph63
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...