My E11

Feedback

Hello fellow TK's !!! Since I finished my armor, I started to work on my blaster. It's a model from Brett (AP owners will know who I'm talking about).

- I did some light weathering on the blaster (may be a bit much on the counter...)

yxGPOKy.jpg

- I added 2 wires from the power cylinders to the counter. I also added the ejector clip (took me 2 hours to make that....). I glued the half spherical shape on the clip (comes from the tip of one of my wifes painting brush...) I also engraved the OFF with the arrow. Seeing a close-up, I think I went heavy on the weathering of the counter and around the clip...

FvwpBak.jpg

- I filled the A and R with red crayon. Works well !!

NU9xmJZ.jpg

- Pistol grip shinny !

gYimrXA.jpg

- Top view with crayon filling and, I must say, the bronze weathering that I find pretty good on my scope !

aImlifZ.jpg

As usual, please feel free to comment, I did not seal the blaster yet so I guess I can do some mods if need be. Oh yea, I want to modify the counter dial and add a sight in the scope. That will be done next winter.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...