anyone, help a noob furfill hies life dream ?

ok so hi everyone, i'm shay from the far away (and pretty depressing) land of Israel, amazing how the internet brings us all together !

ok so i'll make it short, 

it's been my life long dream to have a stormtropper armour, really since i watched the movie at age 8 every birthday since ive been asking to get one,

well reality knocked on my window with anovos armour is selling at 1600 without shipping, and they don't even ship to israel, so even if i could (and i can't) afford one  of their armours, i couldn't bring it here, plus the tax would kill me.

ive read they had that 350 $ sale a while ago but i missed it, and plus they don't ship here so it doesn't matter

but you know.. dreams don't die easyly .. so there i am standing before you with one wish, or question see it how you may, 

where does a block like me who for the past 30 birthdays wished for the same thing, can get a stormtropper armour at a reasonably price ?

ive read allot of people sell them on ebay but i looked and the lowest there is also like 900+ usd exclude shipping and taxes ... 

the really really big dream in the end would be to own a black stormtropper suite from the new films and a classic white suite from the classics.. 

but you know.. one seems as impossible dream ATM so .. two.. 

help guys ? 

amm.. i guess i'll get responses like, if you don't have the bucks don't dream the dream, or stuff like that, but ive seen this is a great community and really hope for the best here ..

anyone ? help ?

Hey there Shay,

The short answer is armor does not come cheap. From my very limited experience you won't find anything worthwhile under 1000$ (approx.). I can assume that pretty much everyone on here will tell you to avoid the ebay stuff at all cost. How is your ability to read English? There is a lot of information on this site for the various types of armor out there. 

I would check the Anovos website again. The 1600$ USD amount is for the "complete ensemble" which means it's fully put together. If you select, "Kit with completed helmet" It should drop the price down to 650$ USD, but that doesn't seem to be much help as you can't get it shipped there. It looks like they may update where they will ship in the future, so it may be a wait and see.

Here's the go-to page. Hopefully you can get a kit sent there by somebody on the list. Best of luck!<br>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/'>http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/</a>

Hey there Shay,

The short answer is armor does not come cheap. From my very limited experience you won't find anything worthwhile under 1000$ (approx.). I can assume that pretty much everyone on here will tell you to avoid the ebay stuff at all cost. How is your ability to read English? There is a lot of information on this site for the various types of armor out there. 

I would check the Anovos website again. The 1600$ USD amount is for the "complete ensemble" which means it's fully put together. If you select, "Kit with completed helmet" It should drop the price down to 650$ USD, but that doesn't seem to be much help as you can't get it shipped there. It looks like they may update where they will ship in the future, so it may be a wait and see.

yea and they had the kit for 350 only.. god i missed that, they don't ship here though :( even contacted them directly they still won't send it here...

Here's the go-to page. Hopefully you can get a kit sent there by somebody on the list. Best of luck!<br>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/'>http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/</a>

thnx !