MR E11 Folding stock mod

Hi Guys (and offcourse all our fair ladies :) )

I was just wondering, how easy or night mareish would it be to fit a folding Sterling stock to an MR?.

I've seen a few MR's but I've never really had chance to go right over them in too much detail

(let alone say to any one "yerrh, 'scuse me mate, d'yu mind me just pulling your gun apart just to satisfy my idol curiosity?...I'll put it back together, HONEST")

Would it be worth considering if say....(just for arguments sake)....someone had the chance to purchase both said items at an EXTREMELY reasonable price?

Or would you think it to be a shear act of madness brought on by prolonged over exposure to resin sealant?

You could just get the MR & then get the MR stock to work, if your going to strip it down anyway! ;)

If you were to do anything aside from display it, I'd look into altering the scope mounting bracket screw as it's as fragile as fragile get's, in my experience :(

hope this help's

Ive never even held a MR E-11. I built my folding stocks from sratch and then designed a way to mimic the functions of a real sterling stock.

Steve

Seriously thinking about getting the MR because its too good an offer to turn away, as is the Sterling

stock. Just wanted to know what I would be getting myself into if I tried this mod.

I don't know why, but I thought that the MR stock was stuck to the gun some how. I know the back

may have to be changed along with a good few as yet unknown things.

I know that they're both 2 good things to have, but I was wondering if they could be used together

to make one big GOOD thing :D

Ive never even held a MR E-11. I built my folding stocks from sratch and then designed a way to mimic the functions of a real sterling stock.

Chris

I would sell my soul to Beelzebub himself to get one of your blasters.!!!

and as for your stocks?, well they're the best I've ever seen... :)

The MR Stock can be enginered to function with some work, guess you'l need to take it off to get the sterling stock on, so you could buy both & try both options :huh:

A win win scenario, one big GOOD thing thats got option's. :)

you may have to touch up the paint work on the MR afterwards but that's no bad thing IMHO

reading back I've probably been no help at all :(

buy them both & be a pioneer ;)

The MR Stock can be enginered to function with some work, guess you'l need to take it off to get the sterling stock on, so you could buy both & try both options :huh:

A win win scenario, one big GOOD thing thats got option's. :)

you may have to touch up the paint work on the MR afterwards but that's no bad thing IMHO

reading back I've probably been no help at all :(

buy them both & be a pioneer ;)

Steve

Schhhoosh yer self!!, as they say on our side of the pond "every little helps" :D

I have the MR...

No way I can see to make it work without destroying the gun. Most of the"weight" is in the scope, solid cast Iron.

The insides are hallow, and the stock seems to be part of the main body.

I wasnt in the mood to destroy it, its worh like 400... :D

Nathan

errrm, thats what I thought, just wasn't quite sure how it was all thrown together.

Ohh well, back to square one :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info though, its very much appreciated :)

riveting said:
Slightly OT & not stock related but here's some fun you can have with an MR E-11. POW POW :D

Pm sent on the stock removal info :)

That lazer is brilliant!!....fully stock looking,real counter and scope....AND a lazz-zorrr!!!!

now theres a thought <_<

P-YUULE!, P-YUULE!!!

Edited by Sly11
Image links broken and unrecoverable