Authentic Props TK ANH to ESB Conversion

Ok for the mic tips I needed to cut the vents that separate the bottom from the top portion. I needed to cut, file and polish between those 4 posts and insert the innards. It's not a multiple piece construction like Keith's or any of the other high quality mic tips.

post-24594-0-73928300-1443542196_thumb.jpg

As for my boots I got them for 92 bucks Canadian (around 62 USD) with a sale voucher on Shoeme.ca. decent deal considering on Amazon.com my size (13 US) was 65 US plus shipping and taxes outside the US. All in all 85.92 US (113 CAD) (they don't have any on Amazon.ca).

I'd say check it out. http://www.shoeme.ca/products/bass-men-amsterdam-black-range-calf enter FALL20 for 20% off, FALL25 (until tomorrow) for 25% off

Edited by ComradeDave

The Tips are Hovi Mix Pa2 they just weren't to my liking I studied Keith's and Sskunky's and tried my damnedest to get them looking like theirs. I'll post pics when I get home. Also I have a bunch of accessories slated to arrive today if stuff starts showing up I'll post that too I got a photobucket account and I'll use that as not to waste space on my attachments.

Edited by ComradeDave

Mic Tip progress

20150923_185516_zpsastbfp1h.jpg

First Shipped^

20150923_185611_zpsh3k8lcvu.jpg

Hovi Mic Tip markingss

20151003_150251_zpsqokxzxmt.jpg

Used Drmel to cut holes

20151003_150222_zpsqfkjvemw.jpg

Referenced Keith, Sskunky and Vaj for insert. Used screw caps from home depot and hot glue to mold the classic innard sharpe.

20151003_153742_zpsbabtfhlc.jpg

Painted inside with acrylic white paint and inseted screens after forming them on a hi lighter.

20151003_154354_zpswmyhojcb.jpg

Voila

• Like 1

Did you do a quick black coat on the parts you cut out too or were the scuffs unnoticeable in person from the front?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I might paint the outside too, but I tried to polish again and it doesn't look too bad.

• Like 1

Ok I got my TKittell belt in the mail and my boots arrived pics soon I'm going to try to keep this build thread a little cleaner its filling up fast with my idle chitchat From now on I'll only post when I have something finished or a pic of something that came in the mail.