Idealized armor and helmet for tall guy?

Hello, I have been researching to prepare to order my first set of armor and join the 501st. As a 6'3" 175 lb guy, I am looking at either TM with the longer shins, or some heavy trimming of RT or AM.  However, I would also like to know, out of these, and maybe other armors that would fit me, which is the most idealized/symmetrical? I can be slightly OCD, and super screen-accuracy would really mess with me with all that asymmetry and imperfection. This goes especially for the helmet, I cannot stand the lopsided look of some of the helmets. I want some armor, not low-budget movie props  ;)

So does anybody have any suggestions for armor and helmets that would fit and be more cleaned-up looking?

Thanks!

Edited by Curanthir

If I'm not mistaken, the only helmet that is perfectly symmetrical is eFX.  Although, it needs a lot of mods to be legion approvable.  All other helmets will be asymmetrical and lopsided to a certain degree.. (ie, more screen accurate).  Not much about stormtrooper armor is symmetrical from any maker. You're gonna have to embrace a certain amount of lop-sided wonkiness!  :lol:  ;)

• Like 1

RT-MOD is symmetrical if you can get on his list :)

TM is way more accurate of course.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, looks like I'll be getting AM, as TM is just way out of my price range right now and after talking to Rob it seems like the RT would lose a lot of details with the amount of trimming that would need to be done to get it to fit. Anyone know a good helmet, preferably pre-assembled that would match the AM 2.0 armor? Anybody know if a RT helmet would do well?

Edited by Curanthir