Palst-dipi, before or after

Quick question;

Cut out holes before applying plast dipi, or after it's applied.

If I cut the holes before, I guess I have to mask the eyes and teeths.

After - it will be harder to cut through, also finding mold lines, more mess?

What do you do?

I applied the Plasti-dip after cutting the holes, Stein.  I masked everything up with blue painter's tape, and applied 3 coats, allowing 30 minutes of drying time between each one.  I would HIGHLY recommend sanding down the inside first, give it a thorough cleaning, and using a primer made for plastic, as it gives the Plasti-dip something to stick to.  If you don't, it can peel off, especially if you are planning to use Velcro inside to attach fans, speakers, etc.   It comes in two forms, either spray or brush-on.  Some use the brush-on type, and alternate that with layers of strips of cotton gauze to make it more "heavy duty". It just depends on your taste.

some say "plasti dipi" which sounds even more snappy.

Thanks Joseph! 

I bought the spray one, and we'll see if I actually will use it. I bought the lenses from Imperial supply depot, and also ordered the darker lenses. If that hides

my eyes enough - I'll keep it clean inside.

Plastidip dries very rigid when applied thick. Trying to do ANY trimming after it is applied is just not practical. Build your helmet, then dis-assemble and apply the spray. However, if you want to "coat" the inside and impregnate it with cheesecloth, this must be done after primary construction. Keep the lens install for last.