Funtasma Boots on Amazon

While I am sure these would get you initial TK approval, there are a couple of things you might want to consider... If you are planning on going for EIB or Centurion, (which I hope you are), the seam on the front will be a problem.  Also, the listing says that they are made from "white Polyurethane".   This can also be a future problem.  Polyurethane does not "breathe" like leather does, and, when the bottom of your calf armor rubs against it, (and it will), you may find that the outer Poly covering will fray, peel off, and look awful.  Yes, leather boots are a bit more expensive, (try Imperialboots.com), but are well worth it in the long run.

purchased a pair of those boots...like justjoseph63 said, they should work for initial approval but due to the front seam..no higher levels...I'm now looking at purchasing a pair from Imperial Boots personally....

well in another thread on here, i found out that Francois (Imperial Boots) is on vacation until the end of the month...apparently still taking orders but slower until he's back...I'm thinkin I'll buy my better pair from him as my return period for the Funtasma's will have passed...