Materials required for Resin Kits?

UHCoog12

So I recently talked to a TK at a local Con and he may have convinced me to take on the challenge of doing a Doopy (or similar resin kit). 

He says it will likely be more accurate and cost effective than buying something pre-made / those hyperfirms. 

I think the idea of the kit is growing on me as I am reading more and more build threads. 

One of my biggest fears of doing a kit was needing to dremel / screw / cut / glue etc as I've never done that before. However, seeing as to how I'd need to do this kind of thing anyway for the Anovos kit... I figured why not. 

... and why not purchase the tools and such since I'd likely be reusing them anyway for the suit / other things around the house?

So with all this researching - I've never come across the list of gear / material you'd need. 

Things like a rotary kit, drill bits, files, sand papers, facemask, "green stuff" ... the list goes on. 

DLTR

I think I want to do a doopy kit. It might be more accurate / affordable and a good learning experience.

Where do I get it and what are the recommended finishing kits? Bells/Whistles (Since they dont come with the rail for the scope and such)

Edit: Is this the correct link / kit? 

What kind of gear should I start gathering that'll be best for the E-11 / TK Kit / other builds? Does RPM / Voltage matter? Does higher matter for what we're doing? 

Thank you!

Edited by UHCoog12

Wayne, your timing could not be better!  The FISD recently posted a thread called FISD E-11 Blaster Reference.  Go to the Weapons Locker area, and click on ANH Blastech E-11.  You will find an absolute wealth of information there, and it is laid out perfectly.  Good luck on your build, and it's not as hard as you might think!