Anti fog

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I just wanted to share it for troopers out there. Rain x anti fog works wonders if you don't have fans will n your bucket. I tested it in the field, I trooped a ball game yesterday in a 95.degree with high levels of humidity and no fog whatsoever.

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I just wanted to share it for troopers out there. Rain x anti fog works wonders if you don't have fans will n your bucket. I tested it in the field, I trooped a ball game yesterday in a 95.degree with high levels of humidity and no fog whatsoever.

post-21127-143731567136_thumb.jpg

I also use RainX anti-fog, and I concur. It gives me a bit of a chemical buzz if I put on my helmet immediately after applying it, but if you wait a few minutes before putting on your helmet there are no fumes.

• 1 month later...

Cat Crap anyone? Looking for a review.

Best defog ever.

I use it for TK and Vader. It takes lots of troops before having to reapply. 

-Eric

Cheap and easy, and what I use for my eyepro (either the glasses or the goggles) when Uncle Sam makes me shoot poor defencless plastic cutouts, is plain and simple, non flavoured/non medicated chapstick. Spread some on then wipe it off and you are good to go.