Quad's SW Rebels E-11 Conversion Build thread

Quadan

Hey all.. this will be my build thread for my SW rebels blaster that I will be modding for an ANH E-11..

--------(my FB photo gallery) 

So far I have 2 Hasbro Blasters and a SW Rebels NERF blaster. The plan is to gut one Hasbro and then mod the SW rebels blaster into an ANH Blaster with it so it will have lights, sound AND live fire Ammo!

First step is let me talk about the SWR E-11.  its cheap, poorly built and a bit flimsy in the folding stock and its a shoot and reload top loading nerf gun that you have to weenie the ammo mag back to prime the spring inside. I am thinking either a Doopy Dos Pipe conversion kit or a Hasbro conversion kit are my best options.. so far leaning to Pipe. 

Feel free to leave comments and questions as well as pointers! 

Am I going to 501st approvel with this.. yikes... I want to say yes but the nature of this build I may have to say now.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Got my 2 blasters taken appart and how.. the disney rebels blaster's orange caps just pill right off.. not like my hasbro that was stuck like a bear.. Got them gutted and pics taken, posted in my FB album and found out I may need a smaller speaker. Not sure if I can go smaller and still have the sound volume I need.

i have those SWR E11 bec I like tho use them for blast a trooper. They are way smaller than the hasbro. Not sure if its worth the conversion, IMO. 

Yeas, I am noticing the nerf guts takes up about all the room inside.. I got the trigger figure out. Going to add a prode on the trigger to push the circet board's button.

I think these are what a lot of us have: ---------

I have a set sat on my desk but haven't got anything to play at a decent volume through them. Though I am pretty sure this is what other have in their builds.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed