Change or delete my user name

TK4999

OK, I admit it. I jumped the gun. I signed up for the forum while my membership in the 501st was still pending. So I opened an account with the "Newbie" user name. Bad move. Now I want to be TK4999, because that is who I am now. I tried to create a new user but it bounced me since I want to use the same email. So... someone needs to blow away my old username so I can start over with my new name. I looked but could not find a way to do that myself.

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Steve "Commando" Carter

TK4999

501st Legion

Central Garrison

OK, I admit it. I jumped the gun. I signed up for the forum while my membership in the 501st was still pending. So I opened an account with the "Newbie" user name. Bad move. Now I want to be TK4999, because that is who I am now. I tried to create a new user but it bounced me since I want to use the same email. So... someone needs to blow away my old username so I can start over with my new name. I looked but could not find a way to do that myself.

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Steve "Commando" Carter

TK4999

501st Legion

Central Garrison

Name changed :)

Chris

Chris

Awesome dude! Lightning fast service. I am TOTALLY impressed with you guys! This detachment may be the largest, but it is gonna be the BEST! My contribution is on the way...

Chris

This is AWESOME! Lightning fast service. I really appreciate it. My contribution is on the way...

This detachment may be the largest, but it is gonna be the BEST!

Actually we're the newest and perhaps the smallest. Big is nice, but we'd much prefer quality :D