Field Troopers (Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight)

I had totally forgotten about these guys, even though they were my favorite back in 1997.  :D 

Could be an interesting custom build for those who are tired of the same old standard TKs and wish to wear something else on non-canon events. The blood red and yellow pauldrons are pretty cool too, if you ask me!

Details worth mentioning is that the ab button plate, sniper plate/knee plate, drop boxes and right thigh "armor pack" seem to be missing, and the ears and cheek stripes are compressed backwards, although these are probably just a graphical limitation due to the low poly model.

This trooper variant even appears to have the forearm "rail dents" on both sides of the forearm, and even on the shoulder bells as well, which kind of is the most obvious difference from the normal ones.

The backpack seems more compact and less detailed than the sandtrooper variant, with other markings, which also makes for an interesting build.

They seem to be usually carrying Imperial Repeater Rifles or Rail Detonators, who both make up pretty interesting alternatives to the E-11, in my opinion.

Oh well.. Off to make some clay molds then... Just kidding.  :lol:

post-23083-0-35577500-1433906218_thumb.jpg