Armour Build Help

Good Evening,

I am looking for advice on fixing my Armor Suit before I drop down and buy a new one. Yes I know I made the misstake of buying from a NoN vetted Supplier last year. I already had my suit before I knew not to buy from this certain company. THe suit fits me very well but I am having issues with the helmet. I wear prescription Glasses and have to remove them to wear my Storm Trooper Helmet. The Question I have is there anyway to modify it  so I i can wear them or do I need to find a Different helmet to get it made. I have No Way around me to make my own armor so I went the route of buying a ready to wear set up.  Please advise if any of you guys know a vetted supplier that can make this work for a helmet. I am evening thinking of ditching my current build I bought and attempt to go with one the does not require injection molding for the pieces. Any and all help with be apprciated. I do not know if there are any members that live close to me. I am in North Carolina which is home to the Carolina Garission.

Thanks Very Much.

Anthony

Fellow Storm Trooper and Soon to be Member(Hopefully)

post-23939-0-87478300-1433710423_thumb.jpg

That suit doesn't look too bad, really.  The forearms are missing the divots on the outside (maybe you're just wearing them upside down?)

As far as glasses go, maybe you can get a small pair to wear in the helmet?  Take the bucket into the eye doctor and try on small pairs with the helmet on.  (:  Good luck, hope you find something that works!

I saw one build on here where someone took glasses without ear hooks and mounted them behind the lenses, so they would always be in the helmet when he put it on.

Edited by Kredal

• 2 weeks later...