E-6000 Spray?

Hello troops, 

Did someone of you tried this glue? I saw it at Home-Depot. I sprayed it on 2 scrap pieces of HIPS to see how it works and hold.

Eric

OJxWKCE.jpg

I have it. It's latex based with water cleanup. I used it for my foam.

I had to spray both parts, let dry, then spray once and stick together. It works on my arm foam, we'll see how good the sniper plate foam stays (I have a bum kneecap so I put some thin white foam on the inside).

I have it. It's latex based with water cleanup. I used it for my foam.

I had to spray both parts, let dry, then spray once and stick together. It works on my arm foam, we'll see how good the sniper plate foam stays (I have a bum kneecap so I put some thin white foam on the inside).

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I had completely forgot to check my test pieces. The magnets were on them since thursday night. Took out the magnets and the parts separated immediately. 

Well thats a disappointment. I am starting my build this week since I have a long weekend. Thought about using the E6000 in a syringe for better control when applying.

Not a bad idea, David!  Maybe one of those large ones used to inject marinade into meat would work.  Just be sure that it has a cap!

Well thats a disappointment. I am starting my build this week since I have a long weekend. Thought about using the E6000 in a syringe for better control when applying.

Use the regular E-6000. Better off like that.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk