SWW armor bin question....

justjoseph63

Hola!  I have a question for those who will be marching at SWW.  I know that the Disney has a changing area for everyone marching in the parade, but what do you do with you with your armor bin after the parade if you want to go into the park afterward?  Mine is pretty large, and I have a pickup truck, but it won't fit inside the cab, and I obviously can't leave it in the bed of the truck.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!!!!

Great question. And if you can leave a TK in your car- is there really and damage that could happen due to heat? I'd be worried about some of the soft rubber parts (brow trim, s trim for neck) but don't know if the heat would actually damage anything -

Also one of my thoughts, Ty... You know this FL. Heat can get intense.  Too bad they don't have an area like we had on the 4th, but I suppose that would be impossible for 180 people!

After talking to a few people after today's troop- most say they've left theirs in the car while going to the park and the heat didn't damage their gear at all. I did hear that heat will speed up the aging process a little of the plastic- so some polish might be a good idea - but I left mine in the car. Fingers crossed