Reference pictures of the new TFA E-11-7?

Dear fellow troopers,

I am seriously considering building a highly detailed 3d model of the TFA Blaster and have it 3D printed.

I was able to collect a rather comprehensive amount of reference pictures, but I am lacking pictures from the underside, from the front and a decent close up of the aurebesh sticker at the tip of the rifle.

(Everything I made out so far only translates to senseless gibberish consisting of semicolons, commas, exclamation marks and brackets)

Can anybody help out?

Also, did anybody (alpha 75s I am talking to you (-: ),had a chance to handle the Anovos Blaster at celebration?

I'd like to know some educated guesses about the thickness of the grip ...

2,8 cm like the sterling?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Bone

Here's some close-ups of the decal:

blaste11.jpg blaste10.jpg

captur10.jpg

I don't remember having seen one but i'll keep an eye open if ever i come across a picture of the underneath, and front of the blaster.

Edit: It ain't what you're looking for but this one might be of some interest too:

sans_t10.jpg

Edited by The5thHorseman

• 4 weeks later...

Cool, thanks for the info, germain!

I heard complaints about the grips being uncomfortable, but thought it might be because of the width, not the thickness.

Do you think the production made them so big, because they had to fit the internals of a real airgun inside, like it was mentioned on the rpf?

Cool, thanks for the info, germain!

I heard complaints about the grips being uncomfortable, but thought it might be because of the width, not the thickness.

Do you think the production made them so big, because they had to fit the internals of a real airgun inside, like it was mentioned on the rpf?

:).

I think that's the explanation why this new handle is so chubby. Just like the Airsoft Sterling L2A3 has a chubby handle, this might be the case for this new E-11.