Best sources for an E 11 blaster

Ok ... As I wait for the Anovos armor to arrive, I've got a number of months to look into blaster and boots. 

Question on the blaster end ... What are the best sources? 

Been looking and heard hyperfirm is good but can't find that sold anywhere.  

Where should I be looking?  

I started out with a Hasbro with a Doopydoos mod, (usually available on ebay).  Then, I upgraded to the Doopydoos full resin kit, and honestly could not be happier.  The only thing I didn't like too much was the wait, (almost 6 weeks from the UK for the full kit).  Hyperfirms are awesome, (I have a DLT-19) because you can almost run over it with a truck, and it still looks great.  Those are the only two I am familiar with, but I know there are others, and perhaps someone else can give you a few more options.  Hope that helps!

• Like 1

I started out with a Hasbro with a Doopydoos mod, (usually available on ebay).  Then, I upgraded to the Doopydoos full resin kit, and honestly could not be happier.  The only thing I didn't like too much was the wait, (almost 6 weeks from the UK for the full kit).  Hyperfirms are awesome, (I have a DLT-19) because you can almost run over it with a truck, and it still looks great.  Those are the only two I am familiar with, but I know there are others, and perhaps someone else can give you a few more options.  Hope that helps!

Any idea where you can get the hyperfirm ones?

Hyperfirm posts for sale threads here in the px from time to time. I believe they were taking a break after SWCA before more runs hit the market.

With that said, check out Derrek's Phoenix Props kit. I am admittedly biased, but his cs is top notch and the product is nothing short of amazing. His V2 kit is due any time now. You can find his sale thread in the ongoing sales section.

• 2 weeks later...

Disney has their own incarnation of electronic E11 too. No standard mod kits for it yet, but lots of the pipe completion kit pieces fit. PM me if you're interested, there are a lot of choices tho! Get what will be best for your needs (I need electronics! Pew pew!)