Rubber gloves....guess im stronger than i thought

Ok, so am i the only one with the issue of tearing my rubber gloves? I just ripped another glove(two of them now), while suiting up for a troop Saturday. Luckily i carry my nomex gloves as a backup as well, but i wanted to use my rubber gloves to give my triggee board a test run, and they fit best while wearing my rubber gloves.

Is there a specific brand that is truly more "tear proof/resistant" that i should just go out and buy? Or continue the roulette game of when my glove will tear. I use the rubber chemical gloves at home depot that are $7-8.

Lol thats what i figured. My right glove is still good, so i guess ill at least buy another pair to replace the left one and hope that if any tear again its the right one next time lol.

May end up having to go up a size anyways to fit my glove liners a little better anyways, ill just bring em to the store with me to do some test fitting.

I've been using Gorilla Gloves from Home Depot (or Lowes, I forget). The handplates stay on better for me and they can breathe. and they're about the same cost.

I have some of those as well. Im referring to the rubber gloves that i attached the latex handguards to. I like trooping with those at times because of better knuckle mobility lol.