My new ANH TK

Hi Steve,

tyvm.

Yes, you are right. It's a RS.

Oh, i just thought this is the section to present the armors.

But feedback is always welcome. :-)

I would look at how you have it strapped, the upper back plate to chest with elastic like that is very 1990's, I think you would get a better look by going all original strapping. Nice first attempt though..

I would look at how you have it strapped, the upper back plate to chest with elastic like that is very 1990's, I think you would get a better look by going all original strapping. Nice first attempt though..

Ty for the feedback. :-)

About the upper back plate to chest: The return edge is cut out there. So there is no chance to assemble it with the original strapping there anymore. Its done this way to avoid cracks at this position.

Why do you think it will look better? Isnt this hidden by the belt more or less anyways?

If you don't have the return edge for the original bars and bolts, just attach the upper back to the kidney plate and attach to the chest via the shoulder straps. No need for extra straps under the arms.

If you don't have the return edge for the original bars and bolts, just attach the upper back to the kidney plate and attach to the chest via the shoulder straps. No need for extra straps under the arms.

Ah, sorry for missunderstanding. i thought u r talking about the kidney to posterior armor connection.

there i have no return edge where the stripes are assembled.

but now i understand you. ;-)

the connection upper back to kidney is missing atm

But the chest is already attached via shoulder straps to the back armor.

In photo 8 remove the strap from back to chest and just strap the upper back to the kidney, job done.

Hey Mark,

alright, ty for the tipps. i will think about it. right now i have to keep it this way. and there is a simple reason for that: its easier to store and transport this way :-)

Edited by Saifai