Strom Trooper from "Ep VII" on the cover of the New issue of Mad Magazine.

PGHtrooper21

If this is posted in the wrong forum, it could be moved to the right one.  I saw this at the Supermarket yesterday. I do not know if anyone else has saw it? On the cover of the new issue of Mad Magazine is the New Stormtrooper from Episiode VII. Sure Mad Magazine is Humor Magazine. Thought it was funny and interesting.

I wonder if they had any inside info on the upcoming film?

Here is their current cover. http://www.madmagazine.com/issues/mad-532

MAD-Magazine_555x717_532_54d52a91bb51c7.

Andy

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

This topic probably belongs more in the NCO Club than in the hard armor section. ;)

Although I would never use a cover of Mad Magazine as reference material for costume building, it does makes me wonder ... how much of the new look did they get right? For instance, the highly visible seams in the biceps and forearms ... is that accurate to the screen-used suits?

• Like 1

Whoever painted that, has a keen eye!

The E-11-7 is remarkably well done and he incorporated everything of the armor that could be seen. For the rest he substituted the TK armor.

He only goofed with the gloves, as they are black with white applications on thumb and (at least) index finger.

Really well done!

Couldn't agree with the comments so far any more than I do.  The details on the E-11-7 are what I was most intrigued by, and the fact that the armor looks to be a hybrid of TFA and ANH TK leads me to believe that there isn't any special insight.  Unfortunately, that diminishes the likelihood of the details of the E-11 as well.  LoL

(Post moved.  ;) )