anh armour

attachment=680:Photo_0264.jpg]hi guys, well, just a glimpse on how my armour is going its a slow process as most of you know what with kids ...oh and the wife well here goes .soz about the quality of the photos :blink: just to let you know i am wearing two different buckets

thankyou for your comment ive seen your build of the TE2 helmet , AAAWWWSOME,I hope to be able to get my hands on one of those babys one day . :)

Thanks. I really love that helmet! Its a great addition to my armor. :) Both your buckets look nice what make are?

the helmet that im wearing just the chest plate with is not an MR CE that i know its a cool helmet slightly softer pull than my other helmet and also made from a thicker abs hence that is why it might not be as sharp as the other helmet , which you are right is an AP :rolleyes: realy would love to get my hands on an TE2 .one day i hope.

the helmet that im wearing just the chest plate with is not an MR CE that i know its a cool helmet slightly softer pull than my other helmet and also made from a thicker abs hence that is why it might not be as sharp as the other helmet , which you are right is an AP :rolleyes: realy would love to get my hands on an TE2 .one day i hope.

Thanks for the info. I thought the second one was an AP.