Lady B's Jes G

OK thanks.

Curious, for the sides of the helmet to attach the front to the back, I have 6 screws for 8 holes. Am I missing 2 or are some suppose to be rivited? and if so which ones?

Yes, the center hold on the ears should be a rivet. This river is not seen once the helmet is assembled.

It would also be good to get a screw for the mic tips. Drill a hole through the middle of the mictip and insert a domed screw and screw it down from the inside of the helmet. If you just glue them onto the ABs helmet they will fall off.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you are indeed asking about the Fem helmet you can cut 4 on each side total of 8. Also no need to use a rivet like the male TK. I include all the hardware you need. Use the larger short bolt and nut to hold the dome and face plate together in the center hole. The top and bottom intentions are to hold on the ears and the eye lens.

Kevin W.

• Like 1

Thanks for the input guys.

If you are indeed asking about the Fem helmet you can cut 4 on each side total of 8. Also no need to use a rivet like the male TK. I include all the hardware you need. Use the larger short bolt and nut to hold the dome and face plate together in the center hole. The top and bottom intentions are to hold on the ears and the eye lens.

Kevin W.

That is what we are doing. We're almost done. I really appreciate your help.