Height, weight and make?

I'm looking for advice from any/everyone!

How tall are you?

How much do you weigh?

Which make is your armour?

I'm 6"4 and I weigh almost exactly 100kg (220 pounds) every time I weigh myself.

ATA is too short, so some people were reccomending AM, but some also said that AM is for more jolly fellows and I'm Just an average build so I was told I could be "swimming" in AM

I was reccomended next (on the forums here) an RT-mod since that is taller but more slender than AM is, which would be good.

I'm not a twig but I'm not chubby.

So I'm basically casting a net here and asking what you guys/girls/non binaries weigh, how tall you are and which make you have since it'd be good to know about other makes and sizes even if they're not ones I'll be getting :)

(Q if you're reading this apparently the RT-mod helmet is 4% bigger so that would fit over my damn nose :smiley-sw013: )

I'm looking for advice from any/everyone!

How tall are you?

How much do you weigh?

Which make is your armour?

I'm 6"4 and I weigh almost exactly 100kg (220 pounds) every time I weigh myself.

ATA is too short, so some people were reccomending AM, but some also said that AM is for more jolly fellows and I'm Just an average build so I was told I could be "swimming" in AM

I was reccomended next (on the forums here) an RT-mod since that is taller but more slender than AM is, which would be good.

I'm not a twig but I'm not chubby.

So I'm basically casting a net here and asking what you guys/girls/non binaries weigh, how tall you are and which make you have since it'd be good to know about other makes and sizes even if they're not ones I'll be getting :)

(Q if you're reading this apparently the RT-mod helmet is 4% bigger so that would fit over my damn nose :smiley-sw013: )

I am 6'6" and 220, 34inch waist.

Troopermaster or TM fits as best as possible due to the slightly longer torso, but mostly because of the special XL shins that he sells on request. They are 2 inches than the normal shins which is a BIG deal for us tall guys.

AM is good for wider folks, RT is the same, but TM is the only one that will will find purpose built longer parts.

To wear the TM unmodified and to fully close on the sides you should have no more than a 34in waist in jeans with a fairly flat belly (doesn't have to be washboard, but can't be a pony keg down there).

It is always possible to have the sides open a little or even to add a seamless shim.

You will find on such tall guys there is always more black gaps in the pieces then with the shorter guys who are almost fully covered in armor but if you strap it right combined with a longer set of shins and allowing for more space on the shoulder bridges (between chest and back straps) you will have no problem getting into a TM set of armor.

I'm 6 ft. and 180 pounds. Was able to trim down the AM to fit pretty well. Maybe scan through the EIB and Centurion application posts. They usually have their height/weight/armor info posted.

I was actually just talking about this with Eric not too long ago as I love my AM kit but it is a bit big on me. I'm 5'8" and 200lbs. I'd like to find a kit that fits a little better. 

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I was actually just talking about this with Eric not too long ago as I love my AM kit but it is a bit big on me. I'm 5'8" and 200lbs. I'd like to find a kit that fits a little better. 

In this photo: Me in AM, Ingrid in AP, and Eric in RT-Mod

Out of armor:

The question about AM is if they changed their thighs and legs for 2.0. If so I think AM would work for you with an RT chest and back. Or at least an RT chest. 

He's even putting a return edge on the bottom of his chest plates these days. 

MTK shimmed on the sides may be an option for you as well but I'd like to see MTK in person before I really say that. 

That's actually a really good reference picture comparing the different kinds.. Looks like the RT-Mod would fit my body type.

I've got a 38" waist at the moment. My RT mod was able to fit nicely when I was a 40" waist too. I'm 6'5" and weight anywhere between 235 to 240 depending on the season. 

There's a good chance I'm going TM soon with the longer shins in spite of my waist size. I will likely buy a pair of man spanx...

not really...

...ok I really might. 

-Eric

• Like 1