TK-10466 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [MTK][414]

Thanks Scott!

Hey Adam thanks for the idea but I actually changed out the black elastic for white elastic before Halloween but it was after this submission.  I'm sure like a lot of people, the big push was to have this armor ready for halloween.  Since that has past now I am taking a big step back and evaluating everything.  I am already in the process of cutting and finishing new coverstrips for the rear of the shins. 

I finally figured out what my issue is with the bottom of the shins and them not fitting very well and maybe you have noticed as well on your MTK kit.  The bottom of the left shin is a lot more narrow then the right one!  The bottom of the right is a little more tapered out so it looks like it fits a boot much better.  I know my right still isn't perfect but it always fit better then the left.  So I am currently thinking of a way to fix it and I am tempted to put the left shin on with the boot and then hitting it with a heat gun to mold it a little better around the boot.  Just an idea but thats what I'm thinking about.

As I said things are really slowing down for me on this right now and I am taking some time to do other things that I put on the back burner while I was getting this armor done.  I want to apply for Centurion and I will hopefully finish all of the fine details by the end of the year.  After I apply for Centurion I am thinking of making an ESB conversion set.  I have been looking at my untouched MTK helmet and thinking of just making it an ESB helmet and then getting a new belt setup and getting some ESB handplates from somewhere.

Thanks again for all of the responses.

• Like 1