Helmet dimensions - can someone please assist?

Hi all, I'm currently still busy researching what will be the best armour for my needs and have recently been checking out the RT-Mod armour. I know it is generally regarded as armour good for the larger framed trooper but I like the look of it, particularly the helmet. The helmet measurement Rob from RT has mentioned to me is 24" but I was wondering if someone could advise the measurements for a 'standard' bucket? I know the RT helmet is about 4% larger than many other helmets. My head circumference is 23" so by my reckoning the RT helmet should fit and a standard one would be too small but I just want to check. I don't think I am a particularly big build myself - I'm 5'9" and 86kgs (about 189lbs) so the RT armour may be way too big for me anyway. If I only get the RT helmet not the rest of the RT armour, I am wondering if it will look at odds with the rest of the armour if I buy that from someone else. Any help on bucket sizes etc is greatly appreciated.

If armor originates from a real movie suit then they are all very similar in size including the AP unless they been modified to fit larger people, actually someone who has FX armor which is bigger than AP stated that the AP legs fit better on his big legs compared to the  FX.

Mark

Edited by ABS80