My DVH-DDay E11 build

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The screw under the handle, you'll want to thread that in as it should be flush with the bottom. The hole is perfect so you just need to get an allen wrench and turn it in.

Ā 

Also, why did you decide on cutting the tracks and laying them on top vs bending and putting the tips through the holes?

Edited by Dday

I've already screwed the handle screw down. And I messed up on the t- rails but I didn't notice it until it was too late. I'm going to try to get a new set and fix it the right way. Luckily I used e6000 on them.

I've already screwed the handle screw down. And I messed up on the t- rails but I didn't notice it until it was too late. I'm going to try to get a new set and fix it the right way. Luckily I used e6000 on them.

Ā 

I think the tracks will look ok like that. It won't be accurate, but it will still look good since you carved them down and formed them to emulate the stuck in effect. It's all down to how nitpicky you want to be and what is in the budget. IT can be one of your items you chose to fix later down the road :D

I'm in Gainesville. I've lived here since 2001

Blaster is looking good. Just ordered a doopy's a couple days ago. I am not to far away from you. I live in Dahlonega and my wife works in Gainesville. I get over that way with my side business on weekends.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blast2_zps95343838.jpgblast1_zpseebb4cd5.jpgblast3_zps46bb11d3.jpgIt's all together. I am still going to put a bit of weathering on it but I want to let it age naturally.

Ā 

Looking good! The only thing I can see that stands out for criticism (if you care) is the scope is too far back. The front foot should be even with the charging handle, or there about. It's not a make/break situation, just what I see.

Ā 

A great example of the blaster build, congrats and thanks for sharing it with us!Ā 

Very nice build. I like that dark gray color rather than just jet black. Adds character in my opinion. Three things that jump out at me, though, The t-tracks really need to be bent into the vent holes. You are missing a track on the ejector port side, and the rear foot of the scope should align with the hinge point on the folding stock.Ā 

Great looking weapon, trooper!!!!