Québec City Comic Con press conference

Tolo

Hello troops, 

Yesterday I had the chance to take part of the Québec City Comic Con press conference. Organize by the same people of the Montreal Comic Con, they are expanding into our National's Capital. For the first time they have so nice guest already announced: Jeremy Bulloch, Peter Mayhew, Lou Ferrigno, Lloyd Kaufman (Toxic Avenger), Mick Foley(Former WWE wrestler), Marie-Claude Bourbonnais (Cosplay), Ani-Mia (Cosplay), Noelle Hannibal (Star Trek) and Steven Yeun (Walking Dead).

Picture credit to Le Soleil, Québec

889578-comiccon-quebec-aura-lieu-25_zpsa7b9fc58.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 1

Where was the press event held?

Boutique L'Imaginaire. It's a small Comic Con on it's own. They have everything, from comics, to statues, to stamps to coins. It's really amazing.

If I had known I coulda dropped in. I was in QC for the day yesterday doing some site recon for upcoming work events.

Oh really??!!

It was a town before Québec (10mins), Ste-Foy.

ahhh, we were down by Hôtel du Parlement and Centre des congrès de Quebec. We flew in visited three locations, ate lunch, then swung by ExpoCitè and then back to the airport to fly out. not a ton of spare time. 

I will possibly be back in town on the 16/17 of September, though that does;t seem very convenient a location for us to get together for a bière 

ahhh, we were down by Hôtel du Parlement and Centre des congrès de Quebec. We flew in visited three locations, ate lunch, then swung by ExpoCitè and then back to the airport to fly out. not a ton of spare time.

I will possibly be back in town on the 16/17 of September, though that does;t seem very convenient a location for us to get together for a bière

I'm not from Québec. I drove frim Montreal. But, you should come to Montreal the week before for Comic Con ;)