Mesa back!!!

HPDblues

You guys are truly awesome.

I'm really really fortunate to have so many friends here. Thank you so much.

Your words of encouragement provide strength and your funny side comments give me a smile...thanks.

You guys are awesome!

T :salute:

Remember dear to drink lots of water.

Drinking water helps the meds get to where they need to go AND stay off a urinary tract infection.

Try a moist hand towel warmed in the microwave for about 20 secs for back spasms.

And under NO CIRCUMSTANCES do you touch one piece of armor until your doc AND your Mrs. says go Young Man!

You can fool your doc... you can even in rare occasions fool your wife...but it is highly unlikly you can fool both at the same time. :D

If anyone gives you grief about their order....PM me I'll make'm wish their momma had taught them manners. :angry:

Please rest easy and mend.

Remember dear to drink lots of water.

Drinking water helps the meds get to where they need to go AND stay off a urinary tract infection.

Try a moist hand towel warmed in the microwave for about 20 secs for back spasms.

And under NO CIRCUMSTANCES do you touch one piece of armor until your doc AND your Mrs. says go Young Man!

You can fool your doc... you can even in rare occasions fool your wife...but it is highly unlikly you can fool both at the same time. :D

If anyone gives you grief about their order....PM me I'll make'm wish their momma had taught them manners. :angry:

Please rest easy and mend.

Yes, mom. :)

T :salute:

Wow I dont know what rock Ive been living under but I just heard about this. My very best wishes to you Tony. Here's to a very speedy recovery!

Oh and I hope the guy you took down is feeling some pain too!!!

Scott

Tony,

Praise God for your recovery...glad to see you back. Echo all the medical advice given, just relax and don't push it too fast too soon. Recovery is a journey best traveled to it's final destination doing the recommended speed limit. Boy that sounds like a fortune cookie :D God Bless Brother!!! :salute:

Wally