Finding Hasbro blaster

Sir Tomasu

Hi guys.

I have been searching the galactic interweb for Hasbro blaster since I want to try on the Hasbro/Doopydoo's build. The only problem is that I can't seem to find Hasbro blaster that will ship to me. I have found one on amazon, but with the shipment and customs it will be around $110 and I am wondering if it is worth it. :huh:

I would like to have a blaster with light and sound, so the Hasbro looked like a good beginning. Do you guys have any better ideas or a good place that would ship worldwide for smaller price?

-Tommi

Sir Tomasu, check your country import laws, In Australia sometimes customs hold such items and we need to get a form from the police stating it is a non firing toy for costuming prop. Always best to check it out first rather than to spend your money and never receive you E11

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At the moment it does not look like I will be buying any shipping into the country. The import laws are not stopping it since the rule is "If it doesn't shoot anything, it is not a gun", but the cost is to great for something that was thought out to be a cheap start.

Thinking about taking your advice Haui and find a scratch build. The Doopydoo looks like a good start.

This eBay item ships worldwide and you'd get TWO BLASTERS!

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed