DLT 19 and ESB?

Can ESB TK's use a DLT 19 and still get Centurion and use them? Or can only ANH use DLT?

I've seen mixed info out there and I've browsed the forums for a while. I'm on a waitlist for ESB armor, and I just havvvve to have a DLT 19. I could still change the armor if I had to at this point but hoping I can stay ESB (also in the middle of an ESB pipe build).

I know this seems crazy, so don't even try to understand, haha. Just wondering if it's acceptable to be approved Centurion ESB and use a DLT that's modded to standards or if it's only ANH TK or TD/HWT? Thanks.

DLT-19 only apply to ANH TK's. Like Brandon said, you can carry whatever weapon you want on troops, but as for applying for EIB or Centurion,  your ESB armor must leave its DLT-19 in the weapons locker.

DLT-19 only apply to ANH TK's. Like Brandon said, you can carry whatever weapon you want on troops, but as for applying for EIB or Centurion,  your ESB armor must leave its DLT-19 in the weapons locker.

Ok cool, so if I'm doing a Centurion ESB armor build AND currently doing an ESB DD's E11 build, I'm good for Centurion in theory. Then I could just use the DLT for troopig after approved for Centurion. Good stuff!

Since I'm a n00b, maybe you can shed some light onto as why? From what I've researched, the DLT 19 was used in ESB. Just wondering why it applies only to ANH TK's.

Thanks for your help gaz, I've seen you around. I'm interested in getting some DLT wires from you for the T Tracks.

That's because of the decision to follow what's on screen. So even if a DLT-19 could theoretically be used during the ESB period, the fact that it was never on screen means you can't get cleared for EIB/Cent with the DLT.

At least that's what I think :)

That last suggestion is probably the easiest! (I have two helmets/belts coming so I can use my ANH for Stunt/Hero - need to look at hand guards too though. LoL)