Bottom for this compression top?

-------------

So i've been oogling all the fantastic deals on trooperbay and saw this and want it but no bottoms are offered to match it. Do you all know anywhere to find a pair that would match it?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Matching isn't a big worry since so little black shows anyways. Eastbay used to be the place to go for the top and bottom but now they have grey stitching and obnoxious branding on the waistband...

Anyone have particular suggestions?

Matching isn't a big worry since so little black shows anyways. Eastbay used to be the place to go for the top and bottom but now they have grey stitching and obnoxious branding on the waistband...

Anyone have particular suggestions?

Eastbay still has solid all black under armor.. Look up evapor or something to that extent.. Just purchased 2 long sleeves and pants I use under armor or champion(hell of a lot cheaper)

Just got my compression top and bottom from the academy. The legs run all the way through under the feet and the top is a bit tight so i would recommend going a size up. Other than that they fit well and look fine, no markers on the outside anywhere. Recommended.

On 4/12/2014 at 9:04 PM, Tehcaveman said:

Eastbay still has solid all black under armor.. Look up evapor or something to that extent.. Just purchased 2 long sleeves and pants I use under armor or champion(hell of a lot cheaper)

-------------

This link shows white or grey stiching and branding all on the waist band.  Is this the one your referring to?  

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 4/23/2014 at 8:00 AM, Grimez said:

These are what I got. 33 for both, probably should have posted links.

-------------

The shirt runs a little small so get a size over.

Those acadamy ones look great. I bought a one piece TK Undersuit. They said if you're on the verge of medium/large, go large. I did that but its too big. So I need to buy a new set, but in the same boat again about sizing.......

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed