Have a question for a Hasbro build...

IMaDesignerd

Hello everyone!

As the title states I am working on a Hasbro modded E11 blaster. The blaster I bought doesn't have an LED in the barrel of the gun, only at the tip. I would really like to add one at the base of the barrel to light up the barrel when the blaster is fired. Is there anyone on these boards that could suggest an the LED that I should use and show me how I should wire it up? I would really appreciate any suggestions that can be provided.

Also, the blaster makes two sounds and alternates between the two as you pull the trigger. One of the sounds is good and the other is terrible.... =/  I was wondering if it was possible to make it so that it only uses one of the sounds. Thanks!

Edited by IMaDesignerd

• 1 year later...

I sacrificed a EE3 (Boba's) and put its guts into an E11 really easily. The parts are similar enough to fit inside each other without too much trouble. I also replaced the LED with a bigger one, to ensure the EE3's barrel reflector plastic would catch enough light to not need a muzzle bulb. Here's the link to my old project I still need to finish (or sell):

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28274-hasbrodroopydoos-e-11-build/