Earthquaker proof your collectibles...and maybe even your armor on the mannequin

Haribon72

The Los Angeles area in California experienced an earthquake this morning.   Thank goodness no one was hurt.  But it got me thinking...... I have some displayed collectibles and someday my armor will be displayed on a mannequin.     Has anyone ever "earthquake proofed" their displays?   I'm hoping fellow West Coast troopers will chime in (we live in earthquake country).

Info on the earthquaker this morning in California

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-la-earthquake-residents-prepare-20140317,0,2566264.story#axzz2wGs174wt

So far I've used a bunch of safety wire with some eye bolts to secure my figures in the Hasbro cases (similar to Star Cases). Need to do something similar for my 6" Black series figures.  Helmets are pretty safe on the wall stands I built. I do need to strap my display case that is 7' h x 4' w x 2' d to the wall. Need to also come up with a way to secure my half mannequin displaying my TIE armor/chestbox and helmet.