Mod Of The Month

Master Obsidian

I am wanting to create a 'Mod Of The Month' poll. Since this is going to be the first one, I'll give people some time to submit their mods.

Mods must be submitted before October 31st. Then voting will take place through a poll, probably with the same name as this topic, the first week in November.

From then on, I will probably only allow one week to submit and vote for each month. I'm not sure. If you have suggestions on how to make this better in the future, please PM me. Appropriate changes will be made to next months poll.

Submittions:

- Post an explaination, WITH PICTURE, here. You may also PM me if you wish, that would be best. Dont forget to post though! No Mod without pix will be accepted.

Remember, Oct 31st is the deadline. Thanks!

Adding snaps is for myself at least the single best mod I've ever done to my armor in terms of pure usefulness & value add.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=88

Velcro is nice, but a great snap system where all the plates are in place, the straps are the correct length, etc. makes putting on armor a breeze & ensures it fits right every time.